MSU GT hatches are manufactured for areas which require odour control, interior and landfill applications.
MSU offers gas tight hatches in aluminum and stainless steel types 304 and 316. They are designed to be cast into place in areas where gas-tightness and odour control is important. Originally developed for a regional landfill’s methane capture program, they are designed for pedestrian traffic.
Safety controls are engineered right into all MSU access hatches.
GT access hatches are:
- Aluminum or stainless steel types 304 or 316 construction
- Gasketed angle or drain frame
- Slip resistant checkerplate lid
- Hold open arm, in type 316 stainless steel, locks lid safely at 90 degree vertical
- Variety of hinging to suit flush and non-flush applications
- Flush lifting handle with airtight underside box
- ¼ Turn compression latches in type 316 stainless steel provide positive hold of lid onto frame
- Stainless steel lifting springs
- Reinforced for 7.2 kPa liveload for angle frame or 14.4 kPa.
- Cast anchors or wedge anchors for surface installed applications
- Bituminous paint on all areas in contact with concrete
- All fasteners in stainless steel type 316
- Welding to CSA W47.1 and W47.2
MSU GT hatches are manufactured in single, double and parallel door units.
|TYPE GT ALUMINUM HATCHES||DOWNLOAD|
|GT Single Door Angle Frame 900 x 900mm|
|GT Quad Door Angle Frame 2400mm diameter|
|GT Drain Frame 800 x 1200|
|GT Welding detail|
|TYPE GT STAINLESS STEEL HATCHES||DOWNLOAD|
|GT Single Door Angle Frame 900 x 750|
|GT Single Door Drain Frame 762 x 762|
- Insulation with backpan (Styrofoam sm 50mm standard)
- Custom signage, lettering and wording
- Custom finishes: anodizing, painting