We currently have an opening for a fitter-welder.
If you have a minimum of 5 years of aluminum MIG and TIG fitting and welding experience as well as strong math and shop-drawing interpretation skills, this may be the company for you.
- A successful, ethical and well-managed company
- Competitive wages
- Employer-paid medical, dental, life insurance and long-term disability benefits
- Paid holiday shutdown after three years of continuous service
- Performance bonuses based on company results
- Safe, Clean, Air-conditioned facility
- Employer-supplied tools, personal protective equipment and work clothes
- Annual work-boot allowance
So, if you are looking for a career with a solid company, please send your resume to email@example.com.