Drop Shaft Insert
Watermain and water management hardware aids in the day-to-day functioning of your valuable water and wastewater infrastructure.
MSU manufactures a range of hardware items for storm and sanitary sewer applications.
- Suitable for new construction and existing infrastructure
- Standard products to Ontario Provincial Standards
- Compliant with such regional standards as York, Peel, Durham
- Hardware solutions for storm and sanitary systems
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, types 304 and 316, and galvanized steel
- Wedge anchors standard fastener, optional fasteners available
- Wide selection of standard designs, configurations, and fastening systems
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2
Protect underground structures from the effects of sub-zero temperatures, for round and square structures, to many standards such as York, Peel, Halton.
|MSU Standard FP|
|Peel Region Standard 1-1-6|
|York Region Standard W-136|
Assist raising and lowering equipment
|300 Kilo Davit|
|300 Kilo Davit with Winch|
For lifting equipment, available in a range of loads
|York Region 03300A SS welded lifting hook|
|OPSD 1101.019 Dayton Superior lifting hook|
Pipe Supports – Adjustable
Support pipes, infinitely adjustable and available in 304 and 316 stainless steel to support a wide range of pipe diameters.
|Adjustable Pipe Supports|
Adjustable Pipe Support – Clamp Type shown
Also available weld on
Valve Supports – Adjustable