MSU MPan hatches are designed to match the adjacent flooring or surface. The MPan’s lid accommodates flooring materials in a range of thicknesses and is suitable for interior and exterior areas subjected to pedestrian loads.
Safety controls are engineered right into all MSU access hatches.
MPan access hatches are:
- Aluminum construction
- Gasketed drainage frame
- Welded drain coupling and ABS fittings
- Pan lid has a variable depth from 6 to 25mm
- Hold open arm, in type 316 stainless steel, locks lid safely at 90 degree vertical
- Continuous hinges in 316 stainless steel
- Lifting spring in 316 stainless steel
- Slam lock in type 316 stainless steel with sealing plug and opener
- Recessed padlock hasp ( padlock by others)
- Reinforced for 14.4 kPa pedestrian loading
- Cast anchors
- Bituminous paint on all areas in contact with concrete
- All fasteners in stainless steel type 316
- Perimeter anchor flange
- Welding to CSA W47.2
MSU MPan hatches are manufactured in single and double door units.
- Insulation with backpan (Styrofoam sm 50mm standard)