Ladders allow access to and egress from above-ground and underground structures.
MSU manufactures ladders and ladder systems which allow access to and egress from above-ground structures such as buildings and chimneys and underground structures such as maintenance holes, vaults, chambers, and reservoirs.
- For new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install and use
- Designed for permanent installation
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel, types 304 and 316
- Wedge anchors standard fastener, optional fasteners available
- Meets ministry of labour, Building Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act Guidelines
- Wide selection of standard designs, configurations, rung types, fastening systems
- Custom designs to suit unique situations and applications
- Engineering and designs to suit your specific project requirements
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2