Railing systems provide guarding, safety and protection in dangerous areas.
MSU manufactures guard railings and hand railings for stairways, platforms and landings, parapets, rooftops in such diverse areas such as water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, air monitoring stations, pumping stations and underground vaults.
- For new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install and use
- Designed for permanent and removable installations
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel types 304 and 316
- Wedge anchors standard fastener, optional fasteners available
- Meets ministry of labour, Building Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act Guidelines
- Custom designs to suit unique situations and applications
- Proprietary connection systems allow for ladders of virtually any length
- Engineering and design to suit your specific project requirements
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2