A safety platform is a level surface which supports personnel and equipment.
MSU safety platforms are designed for permanent installation in maintenance holes, reservoirs, pumping stations, mines, underground chambers and vaults. Safety platforms are frequently found in factory installed in precast concrete maintenance hole and valve-chamber products. Suitable for new construction and existing infrastructure, safety platforms are required in structures deeper than 5.0 M.
- Suitable for new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install
- Designed for permanent installation
- Meet Ontario Provincial Standard Specifications and Drawings (OPSS and OPSD), Ministry of Labour, Building Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act Guidelines
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, types 304 and 316
- Standard platforms for standard precast concrete maintenance holes, vaults, and pumping stations
- Custom designs to suit a variety of situations and applications
- MSU unique and flexible connection systems simplify installation
- Engineering and design to suit your specific project requirements
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2