Trash baskets and bar screens are mechanical filters which remove large solids from storm and wastewater and are typically the first or preliminary, level of filtration.
MSU manufactures trash baskets and bar screens to suit a variety of inlet sewer diameters and depths. MSU has standard designs and can also fabricate to your specific application.
- Suitable for new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install and use
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel types 304 and 316
- Wedge anchors standard fastener, optional fasteners available
- Selection of standard designs and configurations
- Custom fabrication to suit your specific design
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2