Vents pipes provide a means to release gases and regulate air pressure in water and wastewater systems. Vents also admit oxygen to the waste system to allow aerobic sewage digestion.
MSU manufactures vent pipes which are located in such diverse areas as storm and wastewater systems, water treatment plants, wastewater treatment plants, maintenance holes, pumping stations, reservoirs, and underground vaults.
- For new construction and existing infrastructure
- Easy to install
- Designed for permanent installation
- Bolt down or cast in place flanges
- Wedge anchors standard fastener for bolt-down applications, optional fasteners available
- Pipe diameters from 2” to 24” and beyond
- Available in aluminum and stainless steel, types 304 and 316
- Standard designs to suit a variety of diameters and lengths
- Bird screens standard, insect screens optional
- Flanges for Filter attachment and vent baskets available
- Custom designs to suit unique situations and applications
- Engineering and design to suit your specific project requirements
- Welded construction to CSA standards W47.1 and W47.2