MSU M CL-625 hatches are designed to be cast into place in areas where water infiltration and drainage into the access opening is a concern. These hatches are a flush design and support low impact, occasional traffic loads which are designed with a CL-625 ONT wheel load per clause 18.104.22.168(a) of CAN/CSA-S6-06 and includes an impact factor of 15% of an off-highway location.
Safety controls are engineered right into all MSU access hatches.
M CL-625 access hatches are:
- Aluminum or stainless steel, types 304 or 316, construction
- Gasketed angle frame
- Welded drain coupling and ABS fittings
- Slip resistant checker plate lid
- Hold-open arm, in type 316 stainless steel, locks lid safely at 90 degrees vertical
- Continuous hinges 316 stainless steel with all countersunk fasteners
- Lifting spring in 316 stainless steel
- Slam lock in type 316 stainless steel with sealing plug and opener
- Recessed padlock hasp (padlock by others)
- Designed with a CL-625 ONT wheel load per clause 22.214.171.124(a) of CAN/CSA-S6-06 and includes an impact factor of 15% of an off-highway location
- Continuous flange anchor
- Bituminous paint on all areas in contact with concrete
- All fasteners in stainless steel, type 316
- Welding to CSA W47.1 and CSA W47.2.
MSU M CL-625 hatches are manufactured in single and parallel-door units.
|TYPE M CL-625 ALUMINUM HATCHES||DRAWING||SPEC|
|M CL-625 Single-Door Unit 900 x 900|
|MD CL-625 Double-Door Unit 1200 x 1200|
|MP CL-625 Double-Door Parallel Unit 900 x 1450|
- Stainless steel, types 304 and 316
- Insulation with back pan (Styrofoam sm 50 mm standard)
- Custom signage, lettering and wording
- Custom finishes: anodizing, painting